Substance over image since 1926

Driving in Canada:

If you are driving in Canada we suggest you call us for your Non-Resident Inter-Province Motor Vehicle Liability Insurance card.  

This card states that your insurance company has previously filed the necessary power of attorney with Canadian authorities.  The company has agreed to provide at least the minimum insurance limits for automobile liability coverage required by Canadian laws of any province. 

There is no charge for this car, and no changes to your policy are necessary, whether you are driving your own car or a rental car.  Additional information is available from the Insurance Bureau of Canada at (416) 362-2031 or

Insurance SERVICE since 1926!!

653 Main Street, East Aurora, NY 652-1420

We do not write insurance contracts.  Nothing we say or write here can be deemed to change any insurance contract.  Our responsibility is to give insurance advice and to suggest a match for a risk with an insurance contract from a company who will accept that risk for a premium.  We are not attorneys who can give legal interpretation to the contract between insured and their insurers.  Information here is general in nature, for the widest audience